27/11/2009















If anyone was to ask me what i did or was doing this time a year ago, i wouldn't have the foggiest, although as sad as it sounds (and is) i could visit my profiles on other social networking sites and read my saved messages/inbox/comments whatever and make a vivid account of my antics. The majority of the time though, these reminders would never be anything worth remembering, or enough to fracture a smile. Diary's are becoming pretty much a thing of the past now, especially for my generation, but the thought of one still interests me, and with different means out there now, i want to start documenting things, proper things, things worth writing about.

I'm writing this first paragraph incase you stumble across my blog for some reason. My intention is to look back on the archive of my blog spot, and be reminded of things, that i thought fit at the time to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?