01/01/2010















I haven't wrote a blog for a few days! And a lot of great things have happened in those few days. I couldnt think of any better way to start the new year than waking up to such a beutiful sight, even with my bad eyes. I look foward to 2010, for the first year in many. I believe im a lucky person.

I cant understand why chopping up turf with friends is so fun? i spent the last day of 2009 with a spade in my hand and the company of my best friends, countless laughs, interesting times.

Im looking foward to some exciting prospects this year. Still thinking of a resolution, im glad 2009 is over.

Cant wait for summer evenings on the trails, cant wait to spend more time with Miss Schofield, cant wait to start driving, cant wait to own a Caddy, cant wait for my pedals to arrive. Cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?