24/02/2010

I hate the tedious journey to Hykem. it takes me about 1 hour 30 mins in total, and at this time of year leaves me with numb fingers, toes, out of pocket and isn't the best start to any day. I cant complain though. So i wont. Ignore the first sentence.

On the way in today, i, as usual had the shuffle playing, this Green day song came up. Ive heard this song a billion times (that probably isn't an exaggeration either) but Ive never listened to it. It makes so much sense and, at the time i had it dining in my ears it felt like it was wrote for me.

Got to make a plan,
Got to do what's right,
Can't run around in circles,
If you wanna build a life,
But I don't want to make a plan,
For a day far away,
While I'm young and while I'm able,
All I want to do is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?