19/03/2010

Okay, so, this picture is what my eyes look like, these are my actual eyes, its pretty interesting.

I've spent the day having scans, pictures, and hearing results from blood tests. I don't enjoy it. I scanned the picture upside down, the right eye on the photo is actually my left, the white circle area is where my eye ruptured last year, and skin hasn't grown back as thick.

Apparently i now have another syndrome, involving joints and general lankiness, my wingspan has increased too about 10cm more that it should be. I think they make it up. I feel fine.

I got a leaflet about looking after myself and maintaining my eyes for as long as possible, exercise and good food they say. I'll stick to it then.

OH and i made mum a CD.

Hey There, how, how's it going?
Long time no see.
I know I haven't been around much lately
But... it didn't seem like you wanted me to be
The last time I sent down a message you nailed it to the cross
So I figured I'd just leave you to it, let you be your own boss.

Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?