Well, yesterday (Monday) was 'one of those days.' It wasn't over fast enough and I'm glad to see the back of it.
- bike puncture in the morning
- couldn't fix puncture
- had to get train (spending money, my pet hate.)
- Made a fool of myself on the train when i didn't recognise someone i should have known, only to have slurred conversation with, i didn't know what i was saying,.
- Find out the train to Hykem has an hour and a half wait.
- Decide to walk from Lincoln train station to Hykem
- 2 hours of full on walking later, i arrive
- Feeling ill and knackered, tried to fix puncture. Went down
- Fixing it the second time, goes down again
- Beans for the day come out the can with a strange white froth Ergh!
- Decide to make a cup of tea after all this. Milk had gone off, white lumps everywhere.
Being peer pressured my mum into a tattoo, any ideas?