29/06/2010

Sometimes.
I'm most probably quite selfish. The other day when Coxy and myself were on a bike ride, Coxy expressed how everyone should be able to see these views, and just how nice they are. Now, I've always figured these views are best kept for people who make the effort to climb the hills, and get off there... Yeah. Anyway. I went out on a bike ride with a different ethos tonight, with a camera in my bag.




This picture has not been tampered with AT ALL, this is straight off an SD card.

Not a happy end.

Anyway, hope you like them.

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and god. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be - Anne Frank.

3 comments:

  1. uuh nice ones! thank you for sharing :)
    and no, you're the most generous person i know! you might be a little odd ( in a good way!) but thats called character and personality and you have a very loveable one, so hey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhh I DO like.

    My favourite would have to be the first photo!
    I love lens flare man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos :D x

    ReplyDelete

What say yee?