05/07/2010

An actual blog award!
well chuffed

Don't know how I'm still awake, so amazingly tired, biked about 90 miles in the past 24 hours knackered. Blog then bed, yes.

Don't Worry about the world coming to an end today. Its already tomorrow in Australia - Charles M Schulz

Love that quote.

OKAY. SO.
I have been going in this furniture shop, for, well over a year now. EVERY TIME to check my chair is still there. Here it is. I have no idea what it is about this chair, but i have wanted it so so badly. I have an image of a pure white living room, with dark wood floors and this chair sat in its centre. When i first went in it was £495. The man in there offered it to me for £350 a couple of days ago. I think he's sick of the sight of me. Watch this space!

Hello new followers!

5 comments:

What say yee?