08/07/2010

Very Happy to be re-acquainted with this song. Introduce it to your ears. Go on.
Infact listen to it while reading this post. Thanks


Had a nice Birthday, same old day really, although mum took me to see Shrek 3D it was fantastic, and really nice to do something with her and my little brother.

I got given the mostbestestest presents, of which I'm endlessly greatful for, Thankyou.

I spent the mourne of my day trimming my bonsai tree with my Nan, i understand why people regard it as relaxing.

Or come from out of the tunnels we dig in
To see that tunneling's not living
And working doesn't work
Or come to find that loving is labour
Labour's life and life's forever


All the lyrics to this song light inspiration.

Off to Kent now. Back on Monday

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea. - Bernard-Paul Heroux


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?