01/08/2010

ANGST.

I took my little brother mountain biking for the first time yesterday.

He now looks at me in a different light, with more enthusiasm for something he didn't originally understand.

He did the 'roll down.' A wooden tower about 8/9ft tall to generate speed. After lots of tears, self doubt and disbelief aswell as violent shaking through nerves, he did it. I think  that's the first time hes done something thats genuinely scared him, and the first time he's over come it, his reaction was great. Pretty cuffed.

Anyway. 10 minutes later i peeled him off the ground, grazed up arms, sore head and groin, bike bent and in bits. 

'Can you bring me up again please Ben?'

That's what i wanted to hear.

AMAZING QUOTE

Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Living for the weekend? 'cringe' what an awful waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?