15/02/2011

6 music

Where ever you are in the world, listen, it fills my unit with noise every day when i work, had an amazing band in live today 'Tom Williams and the boat' Listen. Absorb.




I feel people are oblivious to the way there mood and interaction with other people can make such a contagious impact on the day to follow. I don't know. Yesterday i biked into Lincoln, my spirits were so very high, shuffle was looking after my ears, and the sun sorting everything else out, almost to the point of a constant grin. Then, in Lincoln, the one foul mouthed inception of a stressed and run down old man, shouting orders at me flattened my tower of mood cards i had stacked so high that morning.

I rebuilt it though.

Music has charms to sooth a savage breast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak. - William Congreve

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?