01/03/2011

SUCH

A long time without posting. What can i say, its been a busy, busy few days. 

I have found, or rather enforced, there is nothing i love more than being on my own on a bike ride with some good music and scenery. Last Friday i went out for a wolds excursion, it was like being switched off from standby. Enjoyable.

Last weekend i ended up going out as well, it was fun for sure, although, still have to stop myself and question whether its really me. I don't know really. Most certainly not going to be a regular occurrence. 

5 freinds and myself are biking to Amsterdam this summer, can not wait. Ferry prices are surprisingly cheap, its going to be a great weekend away. Happy days.

Think I'm going rock climbing on Thursday, I haven't been since youth club days, should be good.

Anyway, i needed to write all that down, all very bland and pointless.
This on the other hand, adore this, it must be shared with you -
   

GO


Lets do the Feb accounts.


A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Ayn Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say yee?