I went out last night, with the intention to stay out for a bit. I woke up this morning, and i wondered to myself.
I mean, right, i think in my head, is it really justifiable.
- Wasting/spending money
- Feeling horrible the next day
- Loosing a good percentage of the next day due to feeling unhealthy
- Wondering what you said or how you were portrayed when you were 'that' drunk
- Creating a disgusting perception for others too see
- Missing out on new southpark
- Accepting that, 'yes, this is how we have a good time.'
Anyway. I had my haircut yesterday, its short, but looks tidy, This sunshine works wonders for everyone, people seem so uplifted by it all. I've started a new film on my camera, luckily Dave put this one in, so it should work just right.
One good thing to come out of last night is good conversation, rarely i find someone on the same 'wavelength' as myself, i am a bit. Weird. This quote stuck with me, mainly because i heard it and had to save it in my draft messages. I'm that sad.
The only wisdom is knowing you aren't wise
I woke up with this in my head, i figured I'd plague your ears with it too. Have a good day.
Ben thaught of the day : Who made the first ever spirit level, and how did he/she know it worked?